Free Range Venison
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Free Range New Zealand Venison Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar.
Venison Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, and low in fat and cholesterol. Pet owners would find this a good alternative for their furkids with food sensitivity. This game meat strengthens your pet's immune system and joints.
Gelatin is released during our slow simmer of 72 hours. Gelatin is a hydrophilic protein, attracting water and digestive juices to it. Consuming bone broth with a meal aids digestion by bringing more digestive enzymes and fluids into the alimentary tract.
In short, add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve its overall health through good digestion and strong gut health.
Ways to Feed:
1. Add to Dry Food or as a beverage after it.
2. Add to Freeze Dried Food/Dehydrated Food to re-hydrate instead of using water.
3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it into every meal.
4. Great to increase palatability of meals.
5. Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea.
Jelly-like when chilled. Liquid when warmed.
Warning: Use as a supplement feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreas diseases, please consult your local veterinarian for feeding amount.